Not every business is ready to work with a Fractional COO. It’s an important decision and is the reason why Davidson Value Advisors always takes the time needed to make sure that any engagement will be a good fit.
Here are a few questions to consider as you begin to consider working with a Fractional COO:
- How much revenue is your business generating currently?
- How much revenue could your business potentially generate at its current size?
- Are you on pace to reach your revenue goal for the year?
- What is the business’s maximum capacity and when will it reach this capacity?
- Are there any unnecessary or counterproductive burdens on cash flow?
- Is the pricing set correctly? Is the product/service overpriced or underpriced?
- Does the current marketing plan generate enough leads to reach the revenue goal?
If your business can answer the questions above, then it has likely solved most of the complex problems that can burden growing small businesses. If these questions have highlighted any challenges or opportunities that you would like to discuss with an experienced Fractional COO—reach out to Davidson Value Advisors so that we can learn more about your business.